There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

gay

and pointless

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Lol

Dude the floating vehicle is totally gay, and so is the open-the-phone-but-it-closes-right-af ter-you-get-shot. Really good.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Okay then

I didn't laugh, but it was still funny. Had some good points in there, like how nobody likes Luigi so he actually pwns for a final smash.

Twist 2 Twist 2

Sweet

Pretty fun, I died at 3,200 or so. To noobs: Move one dot at a time, makes it easier.

Bubble Struggle 2 Bubble Struggle 2

Great!

As the last, this is very addicting. Better graphics, and, er, that's all I noticed being better. Only played for about fifty seconds, since I've played the first so many times.

From another user:

So if your the author of the first game how come this one sucks??? I mean the First game kicked Ass and this one lags the graphics look deformed and it just plain sucks.... isnt the point of sequels to surpass the original??? Maybe the newgrounds staff will make an exception and delete it anyway.....

My response to that response:

You're a faggot. Not all sequels are better, fucking retard! And why would Newgrounds delete this?? There are many other crappy games (I'm not saying this game is crappy) for them to delete, you don't always get your way, loser.

Nice game by the way.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

???

$-2.81 dollars??? Come on!!! This calculator is broken!

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

Great

That was awesome, man, and a funny response... "No humans were killed during the making of this song," that made me chuckle. Great song, though, the noise that wasn't the drums or piano, that was cool.

Buoy responds:

Ah that noise was some strings thing I did- don't remember

thanks for the review!

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Nice

At first it wasn't all that good, but luckily my patience held on, because the part that was from Mario really made me love this song. Good job... again...