Twist 2 Twist 2

Sweet

Pretty fun, I died at 3,200 or so. To noobs: Move one dot at a time, makes it easier.

Bubble Struggle 2 Bubble Struggle 2

Great!

As the last, this is very addicting. Better graphics, and, er, that's all I noticed being better. Only played for about fifty seconds, since I've played the first so many times.

From another user:

So if your the author of the first game how come this one sucks??? I mean the First game kicked Ass and this one lags the graphics look deformed and it just plain sucks.... isnt the point of sequels to surpass the original??? Maybe the newgrounds staff will make an exception and delete it anyway.....

My response to that response:

You're a faggot. Not all sequels are better, fucking retard! And why would Newgrounds delete this?? There are many other crappy games (I'm not saying this game is crappy) for them to delete, you don't always get your way, loser.

Nice game by the way.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

???

$-2.81 dollars??? Come on!!! This calculator is broken!

Bloons Player Pack 1 Bloons Player Pack 1

Fun...ish...

It was good and stuff, some levels are really hard. Thanks to one reviewer, I found the 'Unlimited Darts' box at the level select. On Level 33, which everybody 'says' they beat, how are you supposed to beat it? Is there a bomb on top of the screen where you can't see it? Even WITH unlimited darts, I can't figure it out. Stupid people who think they beat it...

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

Great

To the last guy I saw: You must really suck.

Anyways, it was a really great and easy game, pretty basic rhythm game. But it would be better if the arrows had their own colors, that way we could (1) not see a big red blur and (2) pick out which arrow is which easier. Nice game nonetheless, weird song choices.

Oh, and it doesn't make a lot of sense where you always have to start a new game. When you beat a song, it says, '____: Done,' as if it's checked off a list, but it's not. Retry the arrow thing and don't copy some retarded movie.

LilDwarf responds:

Whos' the last guy you saw? @__@ I just used the name of the movie...<_<

-Red- -Red-

619.

Very fun, I always seem to come back to this just to throw away some time. Nice idea and use of uh... the stuff. So yeah, 100% job.

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

Great

I love how you can upgrade certain feats of the tower, like range or speed. Nice maps, nice aspects and all that, but I read another review and you said you were trying to beat Flash Element TD.
--First of all, FETD sucks, it's a pure ripoff from Warcraft 3, it's not good at all. Here's a TRUE tower defense (I haven't been able to play it lately, but you should be able to):

Go to Candystand (that's the website, you know, with a dot and a com) and look on the main page for TD, then play that, it's much better.

Beat that, which I HIGHLY doubt you will or can, and I will give you a 5.

agby responds:

I know the chap who did VectorTD, it's a totally different style of game by a chap whose done plenty more games than I have. I'm quite chuffed with this as my first effort :)

Car Modder - RX8 Car Modder - RX8

Freakin sweet

It was a very cool game, especially the naked chick. I expected to see a chicken, but pressing it again, I saw a REAL naked chick :D It was really cool, nice car designs and stuff.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Good

If you want to cheat, right-click, head of the screen, and finally click-drag into the finish line.

Oh yeah, the game. It wasn't original except for the mouse, but I don't really care, it's always fun to play this kind of game. Gj.

{2007} 3D-LEGO-Model {2007} 3D-LEGO-Model

Cool if you like 3D things

3D lines, that is. It was fun for about thirty seconds, then it gets old, but if you had objectives ( :D ), like facing the guy in a perfect angle, it would put a little more meaning into the game--you'd get less blammage, more reviewers whose opinions you cared about . . . but since the title tells you what is included in this game, you shouldn't get a bad grade--er, blammed.
Overall, this is more of a thing for 3D-lovers. I suspect you were bored while making this.
PS I gave sound a 5 because my volume was off (at least I think so).