There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

gay

and pointless

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Lol

Dude the floating vehicle is totally gay, and so is the open-the-phone-but-it-closes-right-af ter-you-get-shot. Really good.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Okay then

I didn't laugh, but it was still funny. Had some good points in there, like how nobody likes Luigi so he actually pwns for a final smash.

Wilderness Guardians Wilderness Guardians

Well...

I just... got bored. Not a great animation. Music in the beginning was good though, from that one movie with the girl and the guy with super muscles on his right arm but no muscles on his left. I quit the movie after the scene with the sword in the girl. It was not planned out well, and the only reason I made it as far as I did into the movie was because of the good intro.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

5 because of the fluidity.

2 because of the funny. None of it made me laugh, it just made me smile. The Zelda one, the Toad one, and the Fox ones were good. The others weren't amazing. Or good. Or whatever.

Gopher Ball Z 2 Gopher Ball Z 2

Just gotta point out this quote:

Because it IS true.
"You dumbass, it'll kill us both!"
"Oh, shit, are you serious?!"

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

Finally

Finally a BDD Series is funny. Your last two were just smiling funny, not laughing funny. This is actually pretty cool... I think... it's good that you've added story... but now it's got story, and it isn't the same as your first two, which were very random. Story heads away from the first two, so you should have named this Badly Drawn Dog New Series, because it isn't exactly the same. And, er... yeah... I'm writing this as the movie is going on... that's how interesting it is...

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Lol

The chase scene was freakin sweet. Good job on filming.

Awesome Evolved Awesome Evolved

Holy Shit

"hey um that video you guys was was awsome about the cortana getting fucked by master chief that washot please make a full game or movie about master chief banging cortana and hopefully draw her ass from a top view getting fucked by master chief or a marine plz and thank you plz contact me back at my email Gloriaherrer@gmail.com thnx"

That sure is one fucked up 13 year old kid.

I Love Kids I Love Kids

Lol

It brings back bad memories, man, BAD MEMORIES, but this was still hilarious. "You wanna see what happens to Mr Fluffy when you fuck with me?!" Very well done. So you made this one day to release some stress, huh? Been there...